My name is Lynn Thomas and I'm the author of the Jennie's Gifts Series and other works. I delight in delving deep into something that has caught my interest, then channeling my experiences, feelings and discoveries into informative and inspiring fiction and nonfiction. Besides writing, I love exploring the esoteric, spending time with my husband, grandchildren, family and friends, traveling, being in - on - near water, and snacking on dark chocolate.
If you are a Jennie's Gifts fan, be sure to subscribe to this Blog using the link in the sidebar at the right, so you can be among the first to get updates about this Series.
And be sure to Click the "+Follow" link on my author page: amazon.com/author/lynnthomas
And I invite you to visit:
- My blog: http://LynnThomas.info/
- Amazon author page:https://www.amazon.com/Lynn-Thomas/e/B001K8U8BW/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LynnThomasAuthor/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/2LynnThomas
- Author email list: http://eepurl.com/cPW0j1
Thank you for reading, leaving reviews, and sending such nice emails. I am grateful for each of you.
- Lynn is an empath, a student of the esoteric, a past life and afterlife researcher, and certified advanced non-clinical hypnotherapist.
- A contributing columnist in Horizon Magazine.
- Published in The Friend and Unity magazines.
- Interviewed in Writer’s Digest and Christian Science Monitor.
- In 1999 was interviewed by Booklocker about her candle book which was rated the #1 nonfiction ebook on the Internet for that year, and ranked in the top 10 for over five years. And it ranked an Honorable Mention in Writer’s Digest’s 2001 National Self-Published Book Awards – Nonfiction Category.
- Lynn writes in both fiction and nonfiction, and has attended numerous workshops.
- In 2005, Lynn’s poem “As I Stroll” received a national award.